Data Recovery is a simple procedure (only time consuming) as long as the BIOS recognizes it and the hard drive turns on (make sure to meet our Data Recovery Requirements ) which is the case 80% of the time. Only in about 20% of the cases when the hard drive has physical damage.
All in One Electronics' Data Recovery Service covers many factors of Lost or Corrupted by Windows and Hard Drive Boot Problems.
Some of the most common situations are listed below:
- Windows Failure, data recovery, transfer and backup
- Virus Attack / Damage
- Windows Boot Failure
- Deletion of Files
- Operating System Not Found / Booting
- Recycle Bin Recover
- Software Failure
- Missing / Formated Partitions
Data Recovery Requirements:
- Hard Drive must turn on and be recognized by the BIOS.
- No Encrypted Files.
- Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP for FAT, FAT16, FAT32 & NTFS.
Data Recovery Levels:
Level1 : Reformatted, Deleted Files, OS Reloaded, Hard drive itself works
Level2: System Locks up, Freezing, Will not boot, Hard Drive has Bad sectors
Level3: Clicking, Not Detected, Doesn't spin, Mechanical Failure, Clean Room Service (3rd party clean room)